Health Reminder Health Reminder

Lol

"Think theres a giant number 3, shoutin' at kids? Perhaps you've been smoking to much ganja mate."- that was the funniest line I have heard in a flash in a long time! Keep up the good work Doki.

Hot Video Of My Cock Hot Video Of My Cock

Honestly

I really don't know how these spam flashes keep passing! I'm not gonna watch it, because I know it's gonna be the same cat loop you people have over and over. You must have a whole bunch of people voting 5 for this, because otherwise this constant spam would be blamed. Deth reviews.

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

Bout time

Someone made a flash parody on the wondrous game that is known as Banjo-Kazooie! I liked it when "Splungo" fell off the tower, that was the best. Best part is, that this is funny and basically safe for all ages! Deth reviews.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Ha funny

This game was hilarious! I had fun beating it (well, cheating to be it if you right click and go down to forward, you go to the next act/day) the ending was great, and I am looking forward to playing "Classroom 3".

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

Very fun

I hope to see a sequel "Defend your Temple 3" in the future! It took my a while but I finally beat the game undefeated! My damage was at 99% and one of the fat guys dressed in black was one step away from the temple.... but I did it. Great game, great music, great graphics. 5/5

{Deth Reviews}

Salad Fingers Soundboard Salad Fingers Soundboard

4/5

I think a 4/5 7/10 suits this well, it has a good number of sounds to use, and when I prank called someone today (I was bored) a young kid answered, and this was so scary to him that he started crying! I got a great laugh out of that. Anyway, on to the downsides...... the buttons are quite small and some of the sounds are mildly choppy, if those downsides were not there this would be a perfect 10. Regards, Deth reviews

The Undertaker Theme Song The Undertaker Theme Song

Good, but I do have to agree with the guy below me

This is awesome, do Kane's theme next (burned, out of the fire. Not slow chemical) The only thing I don't like is, is the drums. Kind of set off the mood. Other than that great job

Bezo responds:

I was thinking of it building to a climax myself. Every repetition of the theme has an element added to it. I'm sorry if the beat was one element too much for you. Thanks.

i want across my skinafreshsky i want across my skinafreshsky

I've been looking for this one, It's so sad, I almost cried the first time I heard it and saw Salad Fingers crying....

{DR}

LoZ - OOT Song of Storms LoZ - OOT Song of Storms

Beautiful.......

A very sad remix of the already sad sounding "song of storms", You did good here, I'm going to bring this song to the attention of the RRC so you can get some more reviews, and they can rack up some more points. Deth reviews.