The Undertaker Theme Song The Undertaker Theme Song

Good, but I do have to agree with the guy below me

This is awesome, do Kane's theme next (burned, out of the fire. Not slow chemical) The only thing I don't like is, is the drums. Kind of set off the mood. Other than that great job

Bezo responds:

I was thinking of it building to a climax myself. Every repetition of the theme has an element added to it. I'm sorry if the beat was one element too much for you. Thanks.

i want across my skinafreshsky i want across my skinafreshsky

I've been looking for this one, It's so sad, I almost cried the first time I heard it and saw Salad Fingers crying....

{DR}

LoZ - OOT Song of Storms LoZ - OOT Song of Storms

Beautiful.......

A very sad remix of the already sad sounding "song of storms", You did good here, I'm going to bring this song to the attention of the RRC so you can get some more reviews, and they can rack up some more points. Deth reviews.

64 - Rusty Bucket Bay 64 - Rusty Bucket Bay

5/5

FL studio? Is it a free download or a cost one? Anyway, this is great, I love Banjo-Kazooie and this brings back tons of memories, the guy below me "bigjuicy" has the right idea in his review to!--- Deth reviews.

Zapher-DigItal Kumbia Zapher-DigItal Kumbia

4/5

The opening of this song reminded me of a particular westler's (Rey Mysterio) entrance theme, even though I'm a Kane fan I still like this, the only problem is it gets quite boring some times--- Deth reviews.

+BsK+ Keep Going!!! +BsK+ Keep Going!!!

Deth reviews gives this a 4/5

For reasons unknown this makes me have flashbacks of the final battle in rare's popular video game "Banjo-Kazooie", however I found the "ahhhh" parts to be a little.... how do I put this.... scretchy, but with a free download of the software "wavepad" you can fix that just like that!--- Deth reviews. (come review my song now!)

kaptainkewl responds:

The ahh's I found off a little, but it's the best choir song my keyboard has. The download wouldn't do too much, It'd be incompatable with my song for one, And I would have to way out of my way to fix it, So for now I'll stick with the low quality choir until I go completely Electronic. For Now I'm just using my Keyboard and laying one track over the other. If you like this though, Check out Or die Trying, It's the sequel to this song, It's a loop so alot shorter, But Defiantely makes up for it with the epicness.

Thanks for the review. I'll be sure to check one of your songs out (considering you werent exactly specific)

~~~Brad Kubota

-[ Rusted Bucket ]- -[ Rusted Bucket ]-

Deth reviews audio ed. gives this a 5/5

I love banjo-Kazooie and this particular level was my favorite! Sounds great, just take care of a small screeching problem and it'll be perfect, I'm going to put this in my music to use for flashes blog, mabye it'll get some attention.