the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Ha funny

This game was hilarious! I had fun beating it (well, cheating to be it if you right click and go down to forward, you go to the next act/day) the ending was great, and I am looking forward to playing "Classroom 3".

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

Very fun

I hope to see a sequel "Defend your Temple 3" in the future! It took my a while but I finally beat the game undefeated! My damage was at 99% and one of the fat guys dressed in black was one step away from the temple.... but I did it. Great game, great music, great graphics. 5/5

{Deth Reviews}

Salad Fingers Soundboard Salad Fingers Soundboard

4/5

I think a 4/5 7/10 suits this well, it has a good number of sounds to use, and when I prank called someone today (I was bored) a young kid answered, and this was so scary to him that he started crying! I got a great laugh out of that. Anyway, on to the downsides...... the buttons are quite small and some of the sounds are mildly choppy, if those downsides were not there this would be a perfect 10. Regards, Deth reviews

Hardest Maze Ever! Hardest Maze Ever!

Um-hm, 0/5

If you thought that was going to scare Newgrounds, then you are a completely wrong, THIS IS NEWGROUNDS! Look at all the stuff we have on here! Alls this was is a rip-off of the scary maze game and a cheap attempt at scaring people, hell the maze wasn't even challenging at all! It took no concentration to complete and I good just zoom right though it just like that! And I have a laptop to! Better luck next time, Deth reviews.

Pattomobile Pattomobile

4/5

Simple, yet very addicting! No one should flame a game with a simplistic design. This is fun as hell, and I am now working on the final part of the first level.

---DeTh---ReViEwS---

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

5/5

This is awesome, its a shame this game got stolen and ended up on so many other sites! Newgrounds will always be the original home of this great game! Way better then "pillage the village" to! Yours truly, DeTh ReViEwS.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

5/5, you get the LMAO award of the month

LMAO! This is so great! On days when I am pissed, or feeling sadistic. I come down to good ole Newgrounds and play this awesome game! Not to many games on Newgrounds relive anger in the way this one does! It's like taking Loratabs, without the overdose risk!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

5/5

I feel sorry for anyone with a slow computer, because they wont be able to play this work of art. Lags here and there, but other than that its perfect. Some character suggestions would be Banjo-Kazooie, Paper Mario, and a few Resident evil characters (out of character, I know but wouldn't fighting as Nemesis be awesome?) Please take these suggestions into thought when and if you make a next one.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

4/5

Ha! I get the Resident Evil survivor reference! Awesome game. I'm going off to check out Pursuit now, hopefully it will be as good as this one.

---DETH---REVIEWS---

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

4/5

Wow! This is really a really awesome flash! I unknowingly played it for hours and drained me laptop battery! The only flaw is one that brings the score down to 4/5 is it gets buggy once in a while. (P.S. To everyone who thinks this is stolen, look at the submission date, no stolen flash on Newgrounds can last that long, also many other sites steal Newgrounds flashes and games, I've seen it tons of times.)