Health Reminder Health Reminder

Lol

"Think theres a giant number 3, shoutin' at kids? Perhaps you've been smoking to much ganja mate."- that was the funniest line I have heard in a flash in a long time! Keep up the good work Doki.

Hot Video Of My Cock Hot Video Of My Cock

Honestly

I really don't know how these spam flashes keep passing! I'm not gonna watch it, because I know it's gonna be the same cat loop you people have over and over. You must have a whole bunch of people voting 5 for this, because otherwise this constant spam would be blamed. Deth reviews.

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

Bout time

Someone made a flash parody on the wondrous game that is known as Banjo-Kazooie! I liked it when "Splungo" fell off the tower, that was the best. Best part is, that this is funny and basically safe for all ages! Deth reviews.

It's Fucking Random Too!! It's Fucking Random Too!!

It's random alright....

It's random, but at least it's not spam. It's kind of funny to short could be longer but at least you tried so you get a 3/5 and a 6/10 from Deth reviews, congratulations.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

5/5

Another good entry in the series, I loved this one. It also proves Salad Fingers just might be a girl (assuming that freaky kid is not gay). It defiantly proves the nuclear war theory (hell, just look at that poor kid. Plus Salad Fingers thinks a wood louse is his sister, definite signs of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder) Second note, This is the first episode where Salad Finger's coat had those upgrades (little black lines drawn on them) made to it (Watch SF3 look at his coat, then watch SF4-8, look at the coat. You'll see what I'm talking about). Looking forward to whenever Salad Fingers 9 comes out, Deth Reviews.

12 FU's Of Newgrounds 12 FU's Of Newgrounds

???-I have no idea.

How to rate this, It's not flash. It's a guy bitching, but I see that all the time in the BBS so what else is new. There was a topic made about this there, Pay it a visit. It's funny. Anyway, 1. Newgrounds has never lagged on me. 2. If flash games were not hard, then I'm sure you'd be bitching about how easy they are. 3. Quit bitching, Even if it is just a joke no one wants to hear bitching. This is not a hate review. Rke02(guy below me) is why Newgrounds is viewed as a childish hangout for fatass 12 year olds, lastly DON'T SPAM THE PORTAL WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF. If you have any real complaints, take it to Tom, not the portal. (This review will most likely be gone within a day because of all the noobs who don't know shit)
With a heavy heart..... Deth reviews.

ForFun808 responds:

Relax, this video is all in fun. Just look at what my user name is. I can put all the disclaimers and video descriptions in the world, but people like you will still be delusional and not get it.

This is a comedy video. Sit back and enjoy the show, and quit your bitching. I mean your complaining about me "bitching", what do you think your doing?

Resident Evil 2.9 Resident Evil 2.9

5/5

I was laughing non-stop though the whole movie! This shows that even if it's not the best animated or the best sounding, it can still be one hell of a funny movie! I thought my lungs were gonna collapse during the scene where the army leader screams out "You guys ready to kick some ass?" And the zombie gets him from behind! Mark this as you will, but I speak my mind, and the truth. Hope you do more RE parodies in the future (which is unlikely cause this was made a long time ago). We here at DeTh ReViEwS would like to wish you a happy day.

Inflatable Jesus Inflatable Jesus

5/5

This is not as good as MHF but since I love your flash, I can let that go! This is also darker than MHF, something I like in a way (no emo) and Jesus's voice is funny as hell!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

5/5

There is much more I can say about this one! This one was more funny, more random than the last one. You also made a impressive graphics enhancement! I can't wait for the next one to come out!

---DETH---REVIEWS---

Dad's Home Dad's Home

5/5

There's not much I can actually say about this flash. It's funny, that's the only word that can describe this movie. Mark this as useless if you want, but "funny" is the only word for this flash...... ok, random to.

---DETH---REVIEWS---